- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or its equivalent in work experience
- 2+ years of significant hands-on experience in administering Office 365 environments (i.e. Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Azure AD)
- Experience in Voice and Video Engineering infrastructure
- Design, Maintenance, Support, Deployment, Implementation, Systems Engineering
- Strong analytical, reasoning, organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Subject matter expertise for Microsoft 365 services, including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Hands on experience with MS Teams audio/video integration and administration
- Understanding of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Familiarity with security components specific to Azure Information Protection (AIP), Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365 supporting technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies, Intune, Azure SSO and MFA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies
Experience in PowerShell and Scripting to support administration and automation of M365 management
- Experience delivering projects in secure environments and applying Australian Government cyber security frameworks such as the Information Security Manual (ISM).
Due to the clients involved only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.